Monday, May 18, 2009

Sundays At Six is on hiatus!

Dear Readers,

First of all, thank you for reading my blog over the last few months. Whether you read every week or have only popped in once, thanks for checking it out.

Sundays At Six will be on hiatus this summer, as I will be bicycling across the United States with the organization Bike and Build. I'll have limited access to Internet and less energy at the end of long cycling days, but I will be keeping a blog about my travels. It won't be the political commentary of Sundays At Six but instead a travelogue of my journey across the country and a journal of my experiences building houses with the affordable organizations we'll help out along the way.

Check out my blog at http://abbycoasttocoast.blogspot.com. I'll post as often as I can and try to include plenty of pictures.

Have a great summer!

Thanks so much,

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment